Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Conversations With Ezra

My mother, on the phone to me: "How is Ezra doing?"
Me to Ezra: "Ezra, how are you?"
Ezra: "Two"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I told Ezra that the woman who comes to clean every other week, Vicky, would be coming this afternoon. After his nap we were eating a snack and had this conversation:

Me: "So Ezra, what would you like to do this afternoon?"
Ezra: "Cleaning. Miss Binky comes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were cooking dinner and I showed him how to squish garlic cloves so they could be peeled.

Ezra: "SQUISH! Awesome!"

And since this is about Ezra, here is my current favorite photo of the dude:

No comments: