Monday, September 15, 2008

Intro Post

Hello world! I'm Ellie (Frankel, hence the name of this blog). I've been married to Baruch since December of 2003. In July 2006 our first son, Ezra Judah, was born. In April 2008 our twin boys Tobias (Toby) and Ari were born. Baruch is currently in his first year as an intern in an Internal Medicine residency program, working an average of 80 hours a week. I've been home since Ezra was born. I'm still not sure what I want to do when I grow up, but I may get a part-time job or start some sort of school in another year or so, when the babies are older.

I have a lot to write for introductions. To start, here is the birth story for Ezra, on the old blog I used to keep for him but haven't updated since he was 14 months old:
Ezra's birth story

I also need to write a pregnancy and birth story for the twins.* I'll start working on that and post it when I finish. It will be long!

Today I'll just start with a photo of my guys, taken a few days ago:




*I do refer to Toby and Ari as "the twins" sometimes. When I was pregnant I would never say "the twins", for fear of compromising their individuality. As I've gotten to know them a bit, I've realized that they are just different people. I don't need to force that, because it's already true. It is sometimes easier to just call them "the twins," since they are, after all, twins :)

No comments: