Sunday, September 28, 2008

Strange Dream, and Politics

Last night I was woken up by a baby in the middle of a deep dreaming sleep. And you know how you tend to remember dreams better if you wake up in the middle? I don't remember all the details as well as I did in the middle of the night. In any case, this was a very odd dream:

I dreamed that Barack Obama (although I think in the dream I was Obama) was going to be executed, but he managed to escape out the back door when nobody was looking. Then he had to hide, and try to make sure that nobody knew who he was. I wish I remembered more, but I really don't.

The good news is that the polls are looking good for Obama. I think Palin is starting to backfire a bit on McCain, as people who were original impressed by her began to learn more and realized how truly terrifying a choice she is. Also, McCain didn't gain anything with the debate. It was a pretty boring debate overall, but I think people who watched it probably took from it that Obama definitely seemed on top of things and presidential. McCain was fine, but nothing special. Neither really was.

On Facebook there are a lot of people supporting the Bush Countdown Clock. Which is fine, unless we're counting down to McCain...

No comments: